PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Pillow Fight!!

Every reader of home decor books and magazines knows that the easiest way to spruce up a room is to change out pillows. In my Q1 put-lipstick-on-a-pig efforts to make our house more of a home, getting new sofa pillows has been budgeted for February.  In addition to the main pillows, for the smaller sofa that we call Chloe's Couch (because it's her favorite place to rest) I want one basset hound pillow.

photo credit - Etsy
Chloe needs one.


photo credit - Pottery Barn

Someone thinks such a decorative touch is...non-essential.

photo credit: Overstock. com

Someone will likely lose this pillow fight.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Hmmmm, wonder who? I like the first one. It would go with anything.

HoundDogMom said...

I want to join in on the pillow fight. These are awesome. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

Theresa said...

Chloe definitely needs a pillow!! So hard though because I love them all! I'm fighting the urge to look up Dachsund pillows now lol

Tricia said...

I love these. The first one is probably my favorite. I may have to surprise my BF with one for her house. Thanks for sharing!

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I am dying. DYING. I must have them all. Tell me that there are more than one on Etsy and Overstock so we can each have one?

Dee Stephens said...

I like the first one and the one that says Diggers!

Angela Alpaugh said...

Hi Sweetheart!

I saw your blog on Blonde Episodes and I love it! I'd say it's perfect for The Southern Fried Bride's "I Do Declare" blog roll!

Anonymous said...

hi idodeclareblog.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best backlinks service Take care. Jason

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness I love these! That first one is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails