PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Carrie Underwood's Country Cabin

You may have missed the sit-down interview Oprah did with Carrie Underwood that aired Sunday night.




Oprah didn't ask many fresh questions, so Carrie didn't reveal much about herself that we don't already know. She doesn't eat meat. She is shy. She loves dogs. What she did allow, for the first time ever, is a sneak peak at the weekend cabin outside Nashville where she goes to escape all the curious fans in her world....like, uh, me. In the video above, you can take a little tour. I, for one, am obsessed with the cabin, the grounds, the decor and would be fine living there maybe even Monday - Friday. 


When I win American Idol, I am going to replicate this rustic little charmer out in Virginia wine country. Oh, and Oprah...I like oranges, too. 


Photobucket

4 comments:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that place!

Prippy Handbook said...

What an oasis! She is a doll.

Part of me really wishes I was Southerner.

Leigh Powell Hines said...

What a gorgeous place!

Anonymous said...

You can carry it with you always and enjoy your vaporization session anytime you want.

It is wise to pack one third of the herb into the whip,
as you would need to do so incrementally.
Also with the cool mist humidifier you do need to change
the filter at least once a year.

Also visit my weblog: extreme vaporizer
Also see my webpage :: pocket vaporizer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails