PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 9, 2011

Minny's Chocolate Pie Recipe - The Help

I know what you're thinking, and the answer is......


OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!

But...there is a recipe for Minny's Chocolate Pie floating round the interwebs - a recipe for the good pie (not the revenge one) - and far be it for me to go all Hillie on y'all and not share.


So, if you're still Book Clubbing The Help, if you know you'll be waiting 'til the movie is out on DVD to watch and you want a fun treat for an at-home movie night,  or even if you're planning ahead for your Oscar Party, file away this recipe.

Happy Baking!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for this. When I saw the title of the post I thought "oh no..." I'm definitely going to let my mom (don't judge) make it--and I'll do the eating part!!! TGIF

Dee Stephens said...

Too cute! I read an article in last week's people about the actress who played Minny and she's actually really pretty and thinner in real life! I hope she gets nominated for an Oscar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails