PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Bed Spread

I will do anything to avoid getting dressed for work in the morning.




Chloe will do anything to avoid getting out of bed, and into her "box" (read: the kitchen, where she stays contained while her parents work).


I dont get out of bed for less than 10,000 treats a day


So, today I played Annie Leibovitz (with my camera phone - excuse the quality) while Chloe Diggers struck a pose.


Every side is my best side...


And shed her dog hair all over my sheets.




Don't hate her 'cause she's beautiful.




3 comments:

Kate Spears said...

love your little digger-do! she is adorable! my leon won't budge in the morning either until i'm completely ready and force him to go out and pee. he changes positions about 120 times while i'm showering/dressing/etc. makes me wish i could stay in bed every day! xoxo

Unknown said...

I love it! Snuggeling with my doggie is my favorite thing to do in the morning.

Lindsey said...

The images resemble my life. :) It is sad when I purchased a dark color bed spread to hide my pups dark hair.....ahhh the things we do for our children. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails