PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Ride of My Life

Because I want you to believe me when I say my commute is brutal....



Because I want you to even feel a little sorry for me that some days I can't drive 5 (much less 55 - heehee) between DC and the 'burbs...




I've compiled a photo diary of some of the most dreadful traffic scenes I've seen lately...




including my dreadful traffic pout...


 And also to remind myself why even after driving through this...






I really should never look back at a day's end....




because coming home to do this makes it all worth the trip!


Bum to bum with my favorite hound!

5 comments:

Our Porch in Hillsborough said...

Your necklace is fabulous - it can almost make you forget the horrible traffic!

Anne S said...

I hate your commute for you!!!

Kate Spears said...

your pooch is a doll...there's just something about a warm dog pressed up against you that makes everything better. i know this first-hand! xoxo

Together We Save said...

That traffic looks awful!!

Miss Janice said...

I've done these types of commutes for many years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails