PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lazy Blogging {Getting to Know Me}

Don't lie...you like being asked about yourself. You also love learning nosy things about other people.

The obligatory Getting To Know Your Friends email (2010 version!) is making its way into inboxes everywhere. It popped into mine this week, and instead of replying all, I'm posting all!

1. High heels or boots? Both!  

2. What time did you get up this morning? My alarm goes off at 5:30; I got up at 6:10


3. Diamonds or pearls? Both!


4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar


5. What is your favorite TV show(s)? Friday Night Lights, The Office, 24, Lie To Me, Army Wives...plus I'm a shameless, shameless fan of One Tree Hill

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? I eat 1 boiled egg and 1 cup of grapes every morning while driving to work


7. What is your middle name? Janel


8. What food do you dislike? Beets


9. What is your favorite CD? "They're Playing Our Song" - Produced by Mr W, it's the favor we gave guests at our Rehearsal Dinner featuring the first dance numbers of everyone from our wedding party!



10. What characteristic do you despise? Prententiousness


11. Favorite Clothing? My red dress


12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would love to visit Greece and Italy...but I'm also dying to do wine tasting in Napa!


13. Are you an organized person? This is my desk at work - you tell me!


14. Where would you like to retire to? Here. Pat Conroy would cook me shrimp & grits once a week and we'd trade stories of the yankee woes we endured during our years transplated from Dixie....

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Last year I turned 32, and to date, it's the only birthday where I struggled with getting older. So I gathered some girlfriends and had a Make-Over themed party that stretched across 4 cosmetics counters at Nordstrom.

Then we roamed the mall stealing sips of the champers from the mini bottles I included in everyone's favor bag...
 
Even if I don't drag my frieds along, I'm going to try and make a make-over part of every birthday henceforth! Crows feet aside, I just think it's good for an aging spirit, and a really justifiable excuse for buying lip gloss.

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Edit it for misspelled words.





17. When is your birthday? It's in March...but since you already know my middle name, if I tell you my birth date, you'll have a credit card taken out under my identity before you read #18....

18. Are you a morning person or a night? I like to sit around waiting for my next nap no matter what time of day it is!


19. What is your shoe size? What I wish my dress size was - a 6


20. Do you own any animals? Chlo E. Diggers


21. Any news you'd like to share? I do have some sweet gossip, but it's embargoed!


22. What did you want to be when you were little?  A lawyer or a news reporter

23. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?  Baby Gokey's Due Date!


24. Do you wish upon stars? I'm too busy daydreaming to wish on stars!


25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Gold!


26. How is the weather right now? Snow is in the forecast...it could really ruin my Miss America Viewing Party plans!

27. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom

28. Favorite soft drink? Diet Cherry Coke

29. Favorite restaurant? Victoria Gastro Pub


30. Hair color? Couldn't tell you - haven't seen my natural color in years!

31. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls


32. Summer or winter? Fall


33. Chocolate or vanilla? White Chocolate


34. Coffee or tea? Tea


35. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday morning commute - I'm such a sap that just singing along to song lyrics choke me up sometimes.


36. What is under your bed? Shoes, books, socks, dog hair


37. What did you do last night? Watched the State of the Union


38. What are you afraid of? Any of my self-diagnosed, hypochondriac diseases being real; losing loved ones

39. Salty or sweet? Sweet


40. Best quality you have? I'm resourceful


41. How many years at your current job? Less than one....


42. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

 43. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, I'm totally nosy about fun trivia like this!

1 comment:

Anne S said...

I love reading these things. I agree with #9 - They're Playing Our Song is OUR favorite CD, too! It's awesome.

Loved, loved, loved your birthday makeover day. I still use the make-up I bought!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails