photo credit: here
- I don't know much, but I know I love Trader Joes.
- I know that when I don't wear a lot of make-up to work, my co-workers say I'm in High-Def. When I take efforts with the concealer, the Low-Def is appreciated.
- I know that if there isn't a lot of posting on this blog that usually means there is a lot of cleaning at my house.
- Laboring on Labor Day is under-rated, because all I did on my day off was launder + tidy, and I feel more together this week than I have in ages - now I know why all you Real Simple-types get so excited about organization!
- I've always known I bite off more than I can chew in life, and that is not a reference to my weight, just a way to say I haven't been binge eating, I just haven't had the time to update over at my Red Dress Report blog.
- The DC Ladies blog, where I sometimes moonlight, got an updated look, and I know you'll love it if you click here...
- Because I learned the hard way, I know that when dog poo lands unwittingly on one's face, a silly fight between husband + wife will quickly end and turn to desperate laughter. And I know that's all I need to say about that...even though it could make one hysterical blog post.