PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 5, 2011

SEC Gameday Fashion

For those of you who are ready Fall, you're likely already planning your college gameday wardrobe. As we Southerners know, when football season rolls around, it's not just about whether you win or lose....it's what you wear to the game!

photo credit: Tru Colors

I mean, this dress alone is enough to make this Vol fan yell Roll Tide! How cute????

SEC Gameday Fashion is what I'm blogging about today over at the DC Ladies , and you'll find even more cute looks in your school colors, with links to cute boutiques offering very sassy styles! Yes, even Tennessee orange!

And...while we're whistlin' Dixie, if you haven't read the Rick Bragg What Stands in a Storm article yet in this month's Southern Living, I promise, you must! It's the best feature I can ever recall reading in SL. Both my mother and I cried the entire way through it - so good!!! I hate to cheat on Pat Conroy, but Mr. Bragg may be my new Southern writer boyfriend...

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

LOVE SEC Gameday and coordinating dresses/outfits, but not in Roll Tide colors. Sorry, I'll stick to good ole UK blue and white (and maybe we'll win a game this year!)
Funny story though. We live in Florida and cheer against the Gators (unless it's for an SEC championship, loyalty counts). We were watching Alabama play the Gators and taught Lallie to say "Roll Tide" and now she won't stop. We inadvertently turned our child into and Alabama fan. ;)

Dee Stephens said...

love the post!! I want the LSU dress but I have the justify the $$!

Unknown said...

I am getting some dresses made for the season this year, can't wait to see them! I just couldn't read the Rick Bragg article, I'm already a waterworks machine. I cry just reading emails from my friends these days. Maybe I'll adapt a one paragraph at a time approach. Have a great weekend!

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Love your post over at DC Ladies. So true! Leigh

Erin said...

Ok, I'm obsessed with this dress! I'm already an Alabama fan but it still makes me want to yell Roll Tide! Football season is SO close!!

Stephanie @ Tailgatequeen said...

so cute! Hard to believe it's almost that time of year again!

Stephanie
Tailgate Queen - gameday dresses

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails