PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Southern Weddings, English Weddings



You might be thinkging that I'm a little preoccupied with Royal Wedding coverage. Guilty! I love weddings. I was the single girl who bought wedding magazines just because I love looking at pictures of flowers and dresses and tablescapes. And rings. So, naturally, that makes me the married girl who still talks about weddings, too.


Be warned - next week I'll likely be putting more "I Do" up here on I Do Declare. As I've been studying up on the Royal Nupts and planning for the party I've adopted a one aisle track mind for all things wedding.


Learning, among other trivia, about the different traditions (fruit cake?) that will be on display next Friday when Wills + Kate tie the knot has been fun. Over at The DC Ladies today I'm blogging about the differences in Southern and English wedding traditions. You can read that post here...


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! And not to make you super, super, super, super jealous or anything.....but my brother's over in London right now and will be going to the Royal wedding. WOW!!! He's a producer for Good Morning America. Can't wait to hear what he has to say about everything.

Kori said...

So many people are posting about the Royal Wedding! I can't really get into it, but love reading the posts. Thanks for visiting today honey, and I hope you have a blessed Easter! Kori xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails