PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fascinating Skin Care Article

I have a birthday quick approaching....and with that, I admit, comes my heightened interest in skin care (read: reversing the aging process). That, and my obsession with how in the world Jennifer Lopez's skin looks so plump + glowy!


This article from this month's Marie Claire was really intersting to me.


Though I can't afford to have them as often as I'd like, I swear by a good facial to give my skin a refresher. I fall in and out of good skin habits. I'm great with wearing sunscreen daily, but horrible about washing my face each night.


What's your skin care secret? I'm in the market for new moisturizer and face wash....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dee Stephens said...

I have a facial scheduled for Saturday morning.
I don't use anything fancy -- just Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer. I've tried different products but I have sensitive skin. My secret is to drinks LOADS of water!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails