PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tracking Santa

Correct me if I'm wrong....but the Macy's Parade Santa is THE REAL Santa, no?

All the other Santas you may spy between now and Christmas, why, they are just Santa's helpers...elves who have graduated to the top tier of elving!

If you're into tracking the Big Guy - and let's be honest, who isnt?? - then you'll be glad to know he's already arrived on the East Coast!!! Surely between now and Christmas he won't make the return trip to the North Pole? Oh my, the jet lag...

If you haven't heard, Macy's is taking their parade Santa, the Santa of all santas, on a world tour, and where else would he stop but The 'Burbs?


This weekend I was leaving the mall when I saw snow (of the ticker tape variety), heard a marching band and then looked up to see the man himself walking in Macy's as I was walking out... It was sort of magical!

Check here to see if Santa Claus is coming to your town!


 Photobucket

4 comments:

Shannon said...

So fun! Girl you need to link up with some of of these great phone photos with me on Fun Phone Friday...I know you have tons of phone pics! Bret said it's sooooo cold your way!

Dee Stephens said...

He will be here in Charlotte tomorrow!!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

You are so funny! Of course the Macy's santa is the real santa! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

*** said...

This is so much fun. I am off to tracking Santa -hopefully he comes to our town so the kids can see him.

P.S. Please stop by my blog - I am hosting an amazing EmersonMade Giveaway, just in time for the holidays.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails