PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Reading Life

If, like me, when your Southern Living arrives in the mail you immediatly open it from the back to read the final (and my favorite) page of the magazine, "Southern Journal" first, then you already know....


Pat Conroy has a new book coming out next month!

In My Reading Life, Conroy will tell readers about the books he most loves.

I love Pat Conroy. A few of his titles rate as some of my all-time favorite reads. Even his cookbook made me laugh, and made me cry. 

I wish I could be all intellectually superior and write, with truth, something like...At long last, we can stop worrying about what celebrities carry in their handbags and point our curiosity towards what books are in Conroy's personal library.

I can't, though, because I am a naturally nosey person and wonder about what's inside everyone's purses. And under everyone's sinks. Still, it is true that I am especially intersted to hear the stories that inspire Conroy, since he writes stories that so inspire me.

My Reading Life hits bookstores on November 2, and you can bet I'll be at Borders buying it...and the latest US Weekly.

Photobucket


**Don't forget to use the discount code IDODECLARE25 to recieve 25-percent off membership at Punchbowl through Oct. 25!!**

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This really makes me wish I had more energy to read...time I have but energy is another story. I'd love to read before bed, but sadly as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out! Going to check out the punchbowl thingamabob now and your discount code...how cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails