PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Meeting Baby Gokey

If you recall, waiting on Baby Gokey was a big drama.  For me and me alone.


I'm happy to say that meeting Baby Gokey, save some really bad service by Delta, was a real joy! For me..and hopefully for his mom Cassie who hosted me!

{insert picture we DIDN'T take of us here. Who/what have we become???}

I flew into Atlanta as early as I could last Saturday morning. The first thing I saw when I deplaned was the Southern Living Newstand. That made my heart warm.


This however......


That made my heart melt.


Don't tell Mr. W, but I have a little crush on Ellis.


He smells good, and he stares deep into my eyes, but mostly I swoon at his sly little side-grin. It's the cutest. Plus, only he can make a rat tail look sweet.

Not only is he adorable, but Ellis is also very accomodating. Even though he is clearly the center of his mom and dad's new world, he still found time to nap ad nauseum....

so that I could fit in some shopping, wining and dining (including, but not limited to Krispy Kreme flavored ice-cream. Yum.) with his mom! I was very terrible at taking pictures, and most of those that I did snap are blurry; I was using Mr. W's camera, and I'm not a quick learner!

While in town for my very quick visit, I also got to steal some time with my cousin, Kim, who came over for a yummy brunch on Sunday...


and with my friend Melanie and her babe, Stella...


Dear Ellis & Stella,

Dont grow up too much before I see you again!

Love, Aunt P.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

So sweet!

Anne S said...

Big E is so yum!!! (and speaking of... krispy kreme ice cream?! hello.)

Shannon said...

On Friday, I have a blog award for you. It'll be posted on my blog under my Flashback Friday post. Swing by then to check it out. Sorry for letting you know early, I'd post tomorrow but it's my little one's 10 month post and that's all that'll be up! Hope to see you Friday!

http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

Carey said...

What a fun trip...ice cream and babies! What could be better!!!

Cassie said...

Why oh why am I always so late to the blogging party??? And, why oh why are we so tres terrible at taking pictures of ourselves??? I thought same after I dropped you off... Baby E misses his Aunt P!

Melanie said...

Late reading this post but I'll make sure Stella gets the letter to her! Hope to see you again down here soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails