PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Saying I Do: Anne and Michael's Wedding {Part 1}

My friends Anne and Michael got married last weekend, and I was a bridesmaid!!

Anne's dream was for everything to be what she'd dubbed "Triple S" - simple, sophisticated and stunning. It was Quadruple S as all those visions were met, plus....it snowed!!!! It was a beautiful, fun weekend!

Let's start with the rehearsal dinner....


The happy couple!

Cocktails at F. Scotts in Georgetown....

The bride and my big hair me!

Dinner at 1789...

I opted Goat Cheese Salad and Filet - it was delish!



Look at all the branches and lights on the ceiling - so cozy and wintery!





Anne and Lynn, the Stepmother of the Groom

I just love rehearsal dinners! There were toasts and cheers and tears (uncaptured, sadly, because the batteries died in my camera!). RD's are one of my very favorite parts of wedding weekends, and always set the tone of what the next day is going to be.... This crowd, ladened with guests from the groom's home state of Louisianna, was in town to Laissez les bons temps rouler!

The honour of your presence is requested tomorrow on this blog - I will bring you wedding day details!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails