PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Christmas Miracle



It's December 1, and my Christmas cards are signed, sealed...and ready to be delivered! I'm so on the ball I don't even know me.... My house is already decorated, too...I'll post some peaks at it tomorrow.  Shopping...well, not even the best elf can have everything in check this early!

This year, I ordered cards from Vistaprint.com. Though the site seems to be more suited for business needs, Vistaprint offers a ton of cute templates, and gives the designer a lot of liberty in creating personal cards - you can change the messages, the fonts, add photos on front and back. Best of all, the cards, even photo ones, are printed on cardstock - not slick photo paper- so you can write sweet messages without worrying about ink smears! I discovered Vistaprint through a simple google search...and as much as I love popular sites like Shutterfly (which I used last year)if you order from a more obscure printer, it's less likely someone else will have a card that looks like yours!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails