PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Fun Find: Trader Joe's Movie Popcorn

 If you're heading to a movie this weekend, take this....


Trader Joe's Movie Theater Popcorn! I am so happy to be back together with my boyfriend T.J.  After that little chocolate cheese snarl we had, thing got a little awkward, but this popcorn will sustain our relationship. 


We all know that, besides being super expensive (this bag is just $1.99!), movie theater popcorn is super fattening (two cups of Trader Joe's popcorn is only 160 calories!). Now, I know there's just something right about having popcorn at the movies (and Sour Patch kids and Junior Mints) but this popcorn tastes SO much like the real stuff that when you add in authentic movie theater smells (and maybe some M&Ms) you will hardly tell a difference at all! 


 So...let me recommend filling a little baggie full of this Trader Joe's popcorn, and putting it in your handbag along with your bootlegged movie wine this weekend. Or also...eating it straight from the bag, on your couch, in your pajamas watching The Amandas....which is what I'll be doing this weekend. 


Happy Friday! 


Photobucket

6 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Yum! You know, I'm never a sucker for movie theater popcorn.
Brad can't pass it up but it's just not my thing.
I always feel sick after eating it.
This looks good!

Sarah said...

Yum!! I neeeeed that!

Leigh Powell Hines said...

I bet that is good. I can eat it at home since we never go to the movies. Too cheap to pay a sitter to go to the movies. We would rather spend out money out in nice restaurants. :)

Tricia said...

Love this. Thanks for sharing. I can't see a movie without popcorn, but since you pretty much have to take out a loan to pay for movie goodies, I don't always treat myself. I already sneak in the drink, now some popcorn. Perfect!

Deviled Megs said...

Thank you for the tip -- I am SO getting myself some of this :)

Anonymous said...

Warning...this stuff is really addicting. Best tasting movie theater popcorn around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails