PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

Southern Bloggers

Just yesterday my friend Mary emailed me. A google search of Taste of the South had landed her on the  The DC Ladies blog.


"Who runs DC Ladies," she asked. "I was googling TOTS and an article from there came up featuring a picture of you and Dan and Shannon and Seb in red dresses. Writing was vivid enough to have been plagiarized from you. Just curious."


I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, seeing as how I did write the article. I love that my friend can so clearly recognize my "voice"  (though she's obviously not a regular read of this blog or she'd know that I moonlight over at the DC Ladies - tisk, tisk).


Funny, isn't it, how the blog world makes it such a small world?? This is especially true for us Southern Bloggers, and that's what I'm writing about today over at DC Ladies.....
Photobucket

3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I was checking out the DC Ladies the other day and saw your contributions. Very cool!

Michelle said...

I love reading blogs from everywhere but do love the voice of the South that I hear through Southern Bloggers. I never knew how Southern I truly was, until I lived in NY! LOL Now, I am back in the Southland and have never been happier!

Happy Weekend!

Erin said...

This blog is precious! I love the design, my dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails