PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve!

Tonight, Mr. W + I will be here with some of our friends....


Today, however, we're running around the 'burbs, trying to beat the clock on 2011: eye doc appointments and new specs {for the Dubs} to spend down our HSA and a pedicure {for me} to prepare for the open-toed shoes I'll likely wear to tonight's party.


Even though he was born on Valentines Day and we were engaged at Christmastime, New Year's Eve is my favorite holiday to spend with Mr W.

We met in October, and New Year's Eve was one of the first times the Dubs met all my friends.  Despite having only dated for a few weeks, I declared to all of them my intentions to wed him and live happily ever after. It's the only New Year's resolution (save making those homemade chicken dumplings!) I've ever kept...


How ever you're ringing in the new year - at a party, at a bowl game, home {in pajamas - such a kinder way to welcome 2011 than in Spanx!}with family or with friends - I hope you bid a happy adieu to 2010 and greet the new year with excitement + hope!


Happy 2011!

Photobucket

2 comments:

PomJob said...

Hope you had fun! $50 seems like an amazing deal for all of that!

Kate Spears said...

I bet it was a blast! What a sweet way to remember Mr. Dubs from that first new year's together....the happiest of 2011 to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails