PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting Naked Cured Me

I have been sick for days! It started with a persistent cough last Wednesday and since then, I've had every nasty symptom in between: headaches, fever, nausea, fatigue, weakness, sneezes, sore throat. That classic crud that everyone seems to have landed in my throat (and head, and chest) last week and nothing - not homemade chicken soup, cough drops, cold meds,  a hot toddy , ibuprofen or lots of rest - could cure it, til I drank this...

I was at work yesterday, fully prepared to leave after lunch because I just felt so rotten. I had an appetite only for a smoothie and just enough energy to get me to the cafeteria where I happened upon a bottle of Naked.  I coughed up the near $4 for 15.2 ounces of what proved to be pure cure-all and I am here to report that a short time after drinking it, I felt a zillion times better.

I'm not a doctor, but if your fighting the nasties as the seasons change, it wouldn't hurt to hydrate with a little Naked Power-C.  

5 comments:

Carey said...

Cool! Hope u feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

This stuff sounds cool. I hate being sick. I hope you feel better soon!

Laura said...

I need this!
I can't stop coughing-

Thanks,
Laura

Cassie said...

Did ye know this is one of the products I sell???

Miss Janice said...

I was sick for a week with that nasty crud...next time 'Getting Naked' for moi!
You might take a look at my etiquette website www.MissJanice.com. I have a full page devoted to my "You Might Be a Southern Lady" ifs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails