PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Crazy Colleagues

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

I am certain my co-workers were following the sentiment of that proverb/The Shining quote when, while I was out of the office on Tuesday, they decided to do this to the picture of Mr. W and me that sits on my desk.


That's me, and Lane Kiffin. HYSTERICAL! I love practical jokes, and this was a good one!

Lane Kiffin, in case you don't know, is the former football coach for the Tennessee Vols. Former, as in, last week he surprised everyone with the annoucement that he was quitting after just one year on the job. There's no love lost between Lane and Vol fans like me, but you certainly couldn't tell from this picture.

I can't decide how long I will leave Lane's cut-out over Mr. Dubs'  handsome face because every time I look at it it just makes me giggle!

2 comments:

Anne S said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Brainless said...

Hilarious. I hate Kiffin. I too am a VOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails